Friday, January 22, 2010

Microsoft Windows Drivers Where Can I Find 64 Bit Windows 7 Drivers For My Microsoft Wireless Desktop Keyboard / IntelliMouse Explorer?

Where can I find 64 bit Windows 7 Drivers for my Microsoft Wireless Desktop Keyboard / IntelliMouse Explorer? - microsoft windows drivers

This keyboard with the mouse is several years old. I will do to the computer problems that I improve, and I wanted to know if there drivers are used to provide a reliable continue my keyboard / mouse with my new system. Can someone a link? Ideally, I would expect from a secure location, such as Microsoft, but if not, then I guess all I can find.

1 comment:

  1. without the model numbers and manufacturers can not help it. However, I can tell you that all keyboard and mouse functions Plug and Play with Windows 7 The question is whether the keyboard and mouse with programmable buttons, which may find the drivers for it. But others, I can assure you that you have the basic functions if you are registered in inches, and if you have programmable keys / buttons that are the drivers for Windows 7 by a major manufacturer on its website. Windows 7 is not like the view was: P.

    ReplyDelete